Earlier in the month I talked about that I have lots going on.
I was smart, breathed and now have a better sense of how to handle some things. Some key takeaways when I look at the entire mess:
- Keep eating and sleeping well.
- Make sure I continue my exercise.
- Continue to have some down/social time on the weekend.
- Do not worry about things I can not control.
- I am not spending much time on social media – I do not need to go down that rabbit hole.
- I restarted my meditation regime. This helps how I feel.
- Reprioritize non critical projects including my book project.
- Make sure I take breaks
- Use my ToDo List and Calendar effectively.
- Using the word NO when I have too
Doing these helps on dealing with everything I have on my plate.